Change the world, or die trying

25.2.06

Saturday, Rainy Saturday

An insanely loud clap of thunder woke us up this morning... every Friday morning the thought that most gets me out of bed is the idea that I can sleep late on Saturday. The thing that sucks is that every morning during the week it's nearly impossible to clambor out of bed and drag myself to work... well I don't really have to drag myself to work... but it's hard to leave the comfort of my bed. So I so look forward to being able to sleep in...
I don't know if it's the excitement of not having anything to do (because we always find a way to fill our time with things to do)... or the excitement of being able to wake up slowly and then savor a couple of cups of coffee and a handful of cigarettes... but it never fails... every Saturday morning... I'm awake and ready to go before I normally would during the week.
Saturday mornings are one of my most favorite times with Shawn... but today I'm cursing the thunder. :-)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home